Friday, May 15, 2009

Sadie Takes A Swim!


Valerie, Carson and Brynnley invited us to go swimming and we are really glad that we went. My parents decided to come along too to watch all of the grandkids swimming. Sadie loved the water, I thought she probably would because she loves the bath, but I did not imagine she would like it as much as she did. I put her on her back and she would kick her legs, I put her on her belly and she would kick her legs (and try to drink the water, which I quickly stopped!!), she was like a little fish! Val even taught me how to put safely get her comfortable with going under the water, so that they are not scared when they are older, it didn't even seem to really phase her. I can't wait to take Devin back to see our little fishy, and isn't she so cute in her suit! Above is a picture of her in the little water swings.

Of course I had to get a picture of us before the big swim!

This is not a swimming picture, but I had to put it in. This is Sadie's new favorite position, I tried for weeks to get a picture of it and I finally did. Her toes sure taste good!
Lately she has been quite the little mover and while I was making dinner yesterday this is where I found her. She had rolled under the coffee table and was SO proud of herself, she was talking, kicking her legs and laughing. Her expression was like, "Hey Mom, look what I did!" What a cutie, I had to get a picture!

2 comments:

Seth and Emily said...

She is so beautiful! That's awesome that she loved the water. I hope my future kids do. The pool is so fun! I love the pic. of her eating her toes

Ford Fam said...

So cute, Swimming was a lot of fun. It's good for her to go under too! I love the pic with her under the coffee table. I think the one with her sucking her toes looks like Brynnley!