Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sadie + Swings = LOVE

We have been going to the park and taking walks quite a bit lately. The other day we went to a park that we had not been to in a while and I noticed that they have the baby swings. I thought we would give it a try and she LOVED it (loved is an understatement!). So last night Devin and I took her there and we got some really cute pictures that really capture how she feels about swinging! She laughed, kicked her legs, and yelled when it was time to go home (I didn't think that crying when you leave some place started until at least 1, but I guess I was wrong!)



On Sunday we went to Wheeler Farm and had a picnic, it was really fun. Here's a cute picture of Sadie and Devin playing.

1 comment:

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

so cute!! Thanks again for the BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!