Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sadie is 6 Months!!


Sadie, you are 6 months old and I can not believe it! Time has flown by so quickly and as we went to your doctos appointment yesterday I realized what a big girl you really are becoming. You are now 16 pounds 9 oz (60th percentile) and 27 inches (88th percentile) long, I can't believe that you are so tall! You are now rolling over from your back to your stomach and wiggling your way around. You sometimes forget how to get back over to your back and yell to me until I come and flip you back over. You loving playing with your toys and ecspecially love chewing on all of your toys; your favorites are your rings, your stacking cups, the vibrating star and the telephone. You love my hair and get mad if you can not pull on it! Your mobile in your crib still always makes you smile, but you have learned how to grab the animals and stop them from going around in circles, you think it is so funny, I think it might be time to put it away because you are so strong you could break it! You also think that being bounced around, thrown up in the air or eating your belly is funny (ecspecially when Daddy does it)! We love your little laugh and your sweet voice, it makes us smile. You are starting to sit up all by yourself without me having to be right behind you (though every once in a while you loose your balance and so I surround you with pillows so that the fall isn't as hard). You have also started to eat rice cereal and love every bite of it. I love watching you every minute of the day, I love watching you discover life and see everything for the first time. I love being your mom and want you to stay small forever! What an amazing and special 6 months this has been, I love you Sadie!

Love, Mommy (and ofcourse Daddy)
XOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Ford Fam said...

Cute post! What cute pictures. You should get some good ones by Dan next week!