Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom! Yesterday was my mom's birthday and Sadie and I took her to lunch and then we went shopping at Nordstrom. It was a very fun girls day! We had her birthday dinner on Sunday night, here are a few pictures from her party. Happy Birthday Mom, we love you!Getting ready to blow out the birthday candles! Devin and I made the cake and I even attempted to write on it. Val makes such beautiful cakes, so I was a little intimidated that I was in charge of the cake. I thought it was cute, but definitely not anything close to Val's masterpieces.
Kyle and Sadie having some fun. It was her first ride on the shoulders and she looks a little nervous. My cute cousin Hannah and her boyfriend Michael, that we all love.
Carson just loves Sadie and he wanted to hold her, they looked so cute!
All of the Ford grandchildren; Carson, Brynnley and Sadie.

3 comments:

maggie said...

Happy Birthday Kell!!

and Heath, sorry to hear about the finger...been there...not fun! and I must say, you're hair looks fabulous!

maggie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. It was fun to come celebrate your mom's birthday. I love you all! I like that picture of Michael and me (I copied it and put it on Facebook--I hope that's okay.)

Ford Fam said...

So cute! I don't know why you were intimated about the cake. It looked fabulous and it was a lot cutter than if I would have done it. I only go all out on first birthdays!