Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Eggs

I love to dye Easter eggs every year, so we decided this week it would be a fun activity for our Family Home Evening. We didn't let Sadie near the dye because she is grabbing everything these days, but she did have fun watching the process and then holding the eggs after they dried. Devin dying an egg for Sadie and her standing by to make sure he does it just right.

Sadie gripping her egg pretty tight, we were a little worried she would crack it.

My favorite picture of the night, what a cute girl!

Here is Sadie and I and the egg I dyed for her, I think she liked it!

The three of us, I love my family!

2 comments:

Ford Fam said...

That is so adorable! What a fun family activity. We are doing ours on Saturday and I can't wait! Love the pics!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

she is looking like your Mom!! So Cute! Miss ya!