Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

This past weekend we went to the pumpkin patch with my family, we had so much fun. I look forward to this every year, but this year was even more fun because Sadie and Devin were there. Last year Devin couldn't come with us and Sadie was still inside me, needless to say this year was a lot more fun! We go to the pumpkin patch in Pleasant Grove called Hee Haws and love picking our pumpkins out of the patch, taking the hayride, searching for gourds, and going down the big slide.

Our family at the entrance


Sadie and I playing

Kyle and Devin racing down the big slide, the big and little kids had just as much fun on the big slide and yes dad I did beat you!

Sadie on a pile of pumpkins, what a cutie!


Grandpa pulling Carson and Sadie in the wagon. Carson was so cute holding on to Sadie making sure she was safe!
Thanks for another fun year at the patch!

2 comments:

Megan said...

O my gosh! Can I keep her? I miss your guts! Love, Love, Love you!

Ford Fam said...

I have to say one the best years at the patch by far. Has restored my faith in Hee haws. Especially the gourds!