Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Fun!

Sadie and I at the Barnyard Boo!
The kids and I jumping on the big pillow at Cornbelly's, I love all of their faces!

On the hayride at Cornbelly's!

A couple of weekends ago Sadie and I went down to stay at my parents for the weekend, we had a blast! We went down on Thursday morning and I had a consultation for a wedding that I am doing the flowers for in December for a stranger, it is really fun to be getting some clients (thanks mom for watching Sadie)! Then that afternoon I made a bridal bouquet for my soon to be sister in law, Jean. She was getting her bridals taken and she looked gorgeous! Sadie had a good time playing at Grandpa and Grandma Smith's that afternoon, she was Grandma's shadow! Then on Friday I was able to go to lunch with two of my good friends from high school, Angela and Mary. Angela was in town for a few days, so we got together for lunch. We had a blast talking about life then and now, I am so grateful for such wonderful friends! Then on Friday afternoon Val, my mom and I took the kids for The Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point. Sadie had fun looking at all of the animals, she was calling them all "dos" aka dogs. It was fun to watch her get so excited! Then Devin came down that evening and we had a fun dinner at Kyle and Val's. We have a blast watching all of the kids play, I love that Sadie can play with the kids now. Then Devin went hunting with his brothers on Saturday and Sadie and I went to Cornbellys with my family. The kids had a blast and so did the adults, I think I had just as much fun on the big bouncy pillow as the kids! We jumped on the bouncy toys, went down the slides, took a hayride, went in a 3-D haunted house, rode the animal train, shot pumpkins, watched the chicken show, and did the cornmaze. What a fun day and such a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Ford Fam said...

it was a lot of fun. I'm glad we did it early too. Since we can't get out this week!