Monday, March 16, 2009

Girls Trip To Seattle

My mom, Sadie and I took a little trip last week to Seattle and had SO much fun! We went to go visit our friends the Gamblins and had a blast just being together. We did a little shopping, a lot of eating, and a lot of talking - it was fun to have some girl time. We went to the tulip farm, which I loved and I got some beautiful tulips and daffodils (they are so cheap at the farm, I wish I lived there so that I could get them every week) that are filling my house and really making me anxious for spring. Above is a picture of my Mom, Sadie, and Jeri outside by the pool behind their house, Mt. Rainer is in the background, but I got their heads in the way when I took the picture.
Here is the view from their house, isn't it beautiful! I love Seattle, I think we could live there and be really happy, I love the rain and it is so green. Now I just have to convince Devin.

Sadie is an amazing little traveler, she was great!

I love this picture of my mom and Sadie, I love that they both have their mouths open. Grandma and Sadie did some good bonding on this trip, they were best buds by the end of the trip. Thanks mom for all of your help and a fun time, we love you!

I think this picture is really cute of Sadie in Jeri's big sink in her laundry room. It was the perfect size tub for Sadie and she loved it. She was like a little fish, kicking her legs and splashing with her arms.
We had a WONDERFUL trip and I am now trying to get my house back in order, do the laundry and get ready for my enrichment activity on Wednesday - back to reality!

2 comments:

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

it looks like you had so much fun!! She is even bigger than when I saw her! I wish we could have spent more time with you guys!!! Miss ya!

Ford Fam said...

Your trip looks so fun! Sadie looks so adorable!