Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Every year my family goes to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out our pumpkins and gourds, it's my favorite thing! My mom, Val and I love finding all of the fun gourds to decorate our houses with - I just love the fall and I love decorating my house for the fall! We were suppose to go the Saturday of Conference weekend, but because of all of the rain our plans had to change. We went last week and Devin wasn't able to go with us because of work and trying to coordinate schedules, I really missed him and wished he could have been there, but we still had a lot of fun! And don't worry Devin did get in on some of the fun, he helped me clean them when I got home, isn't he lucky - he was so sweet to help even though he missed the fun part! Here are a few pictures from our trip!
And this last picture isn't from the patch, but I thought it was festive for Halloween. Carson put this headband on Brynnley and she loved it, she sat with it on for about 10 minutes and of course we all got our cameras out!

3 comments:

Bailey Blog said...

Heather...I must say you look amazing for being 9 months along. This is a fun family tradition...did you guys get all the pumpkins in that cart? WOW! We can't wait for your little girl to get here! Love you guys.

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

I am so glad you blog Heath!

Ford Fam said...

Cute post, I do love the patch. Sad that Devin has not gotten to experience that yet! I love the picture of Brynnley, will you e-mail it to me, I got some but none where she was smiling.