Monday, October 20, 2008

Azelynn's 3rd Birthday!

Yesterday we got to go to Azelynn, our nieces, 3rd birthday party! We had a lot of fun being with family at the park and watching Azelynn have a Happy Birthday.














Azelynn was so excited to eat her cake! She kept saying, "Eat cake now?" and we had to keep putting her off. She didn't understand why we had to eat dinner first, then open presents and then eat the cake. As you can tell by her face she loved it! Diana said that they picked the cake up yesterday and had it in the refridgerator and Azelynn kept going to look at it and saying "My Cake!". She was such a happy birthday girl!Here is a picture of Devin and I from the party. I think my chubby round face says it all, I am only 3 days away from my due date!!!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

James is patiently waiting for the coming of his bride. We are so very excited down here in Texas for what is to take place so very soon up there in Utah! You look so cute Heather!

Brad and Emilee said...

I hope you're doing well. We haven't heard anything yet, so I take it new baby Smith has not arrived. Hang in there and good luck!

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun, I love her little crown! How excited are you to do princess parties!!