Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BYU Football and FALL!




This past weekend we went to the BYU vs. Wyoming Football game and had a really fun time. I would have to say I enjoyed the second half of the game a lot more than the first because we were in the shade! Being 8 months pregnant, in a confined space and the sun beating down on you is not the best combination! I thought this was a cute picture of Devin and Darren, Devin's brother, enjoying the game. I also had to take a picture of the mountians because if you look closely the leaves are starting to change and I just LOVE the FALL! Thank you dad and mom for the tickets!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Thank you for posting the Utah mountain picture. I so miss the beauty of Utah...especially the mountains in the fall. When is your exact due date? James wants to know.

Megan said...

Hey Heather! I'm the worst friend ever. I keep thinking about you. I was excited to see that you have a blog. I wanted to call, but I lost your number. I would love it if you would call me or email me or something! Congrats on the pregnancy! I am so excited for you! Hope to talk to you soon!
~Megan Roylance

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun, I'm glad you survived the heat of the day!