Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Catching Up! Summer Fun - Fourth of July 2013

We had a lot of fun in the summer!  For the fourth of July we went to the Kaysville parade, which never disappoints!  Bands, candy, popsicles; for me it is what a 4th of July parade should be.  We had both our parents there, so the kids were happy to have both grandma and grandpas there! We also had Devin's sister and their family there and Devin's aunt and uncle and their family.  We had a fun group and had a fun time. 


After the parade we came home and then went to go see Monsters University with my parents and my brother and his family.  The kids loved it!  We then came back to our house for a bbq and fireworks!  It was a fun, full day.
Tyler and Grandpa waiting for the fireworks to begin!  I wish I had a picture of the kids with there glow sticks, we didn't even need to go to fireworks, they were so happy to just have glow sticks!  But once the show started they got excited about that too!


No comments: