Sunday, April 7, 2013

Valentines Day!

 I have never really been a huge lover of Valentines Day, but Sadie was SO SO excited for it that she really got me in the valentines spirit!  The Monday before Valentines Day we decorated cupcakes and the kids loved it or should I say they loved the sprinkles!

The night before Valentines day I heart attacked their doors with messages written on them about things Devin and I love about them.  Sadie, that she is such a good big sister, the best game player, the best hugger, etc.  Tyler, that he is such a happy guy with a contagious smile, the best ball thrower, etc.  We also put suckers on their doors.  I was a nice mom and let them even eat the suckers first thing in the morning.  Tyler, the candy lover that he is, wanted all 5 open and I let him.  He licked them all a few times and then we put them in a bowl where they pretty much stayed the whole day!  We had a good day and felt the love in our house.

No comments: