Monday, November 21, 2011

Family Pictures


I know that I have been majorly lacking on my blogging, but I wanted to share our family pictures we recently had taken. My friend Lexi is starting a photography business and took pictures of our family and they turned out wonderfully!! Thanks so much Lexi, check out her blog at http://www.lexiraephoto.blogspot.com/ , she does AMAZING work! I thought it would be a perfect time to have pictures taken because Sadie had just turned 3 and Tyler 6 months. These are a few of my favorites.



4 comments:

Melissa said...

Heather, these are terrific! Your little ones have changed so much just since we saw them this summer. I'm sure your parents are drooling over these. Thanks for sharing them. Happy Thanksgiving!

Megan said...

I just wanna come love all of those kids.... and you! Miss you like crazy! Play date soon?

Emily and Seth said...

What a beautiful family!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

Such a beautiful family! I love them!