Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tyler is 2 Months


Tyler time is going by so quickly, I am always telling you to stay small forever, but you are not listening! At your 2 month check up you were 11lbs 2 oz (39%) and 23.4in (70%), so basically tall and skinny. You are the happiest little baby around, if you are awake you are generally smiling, I love it! You are so easy to get to smile, you love it when we sing the wheels on the bus and move your legs, you just smile and smile. You also love when we put your arms over your head and say, "So Big", you smile and are starting to giggle a little bit. Sadie loves it when you smile at her, you think she is so interesting, probably because she is always running around being so busy. You hardly ever cry, only when you are getting tired, but even then it is only for a few minutes. I am not kidding when I say you are the best baby. For the past two weeks you have started going to bed at about 8:30 and sleeping 7 to 8 hours, waking up to eat and then sleeping another 3. I can not believe it every single night, you are a dream! After I come in and feed you I always tell your dad that we have the best baby in the world. I love watching your little face as you are starting to discover new things. You are starting to like playing on your play mat, looking at the animals and yourself in the mirror. You love to look at yourself and you just smile and smile. You are also liking your mobile and kick you legs and coo as you watch the animals go around. Thank you for being ours, we love you so much! You are such a little peacemaker and I am so glad that you are part of our family.


Love,

Mom XOXOXOXO

No comments: