Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Father's Day!

Sadie, Devin and my Dad at the Zoo on the Carousel
We had a wonderful Father's Day! Devin was able to sleep in while Sadie and I made French toast with strawberries for Daddy. She colored a card and then we woke Devin up for breakfast and gifts. Sadie had picked out these dog water squirters for Devin at the store to give to him and she was so excited for him to see them. Before he was really even awake she was yelling "Daddy, dogs' and trying to hand them to him. Once he had a look at them she wanted them back immediately, I knew at the store when she picked them out for Daddy that they might have really been for her!! We also got Devin tickets to a Bees Baseball game to go with the guys in my family. That evening most of the Smith family came to our house for a bbq, it was fun to have everyone see our house and all be together. We had a really good day and I am so grateful for the Dads in my life. Devin is such an amazing father, Sadie is one lucky girl. He loves her so much and can't wait to play with her everyday when he gets home from work. We are so blessed to have him. I am also grateful for a wonderful Dad and Father in law, we are so lucky to have them as our dads and grandpa!

No comments: