Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Bunga Bay Baby"

For our nephew Carson's 5th Birthday my side of the family all went to Cowabunga Bay, a water park here in Utah. As I was walking in holding our niece Brynnley's hand she just kept saying to me, "Bunga Bay Baby!!", I loved it! They kids were so excited, as you can see from the excitement on their little faces. Sadie was so excited she wouldn't even take her nap, we could hear her in her crib saying,"Cars, Brynnie, Popi, Water" and then laugh. It was such a fun day, thanks Mom and Dad!The kids waiting to go into the park, so excited! I think this is the best picture we have ever taken of them, everyone was looking and everyone was smiling, what an accomplishment!

Sadie kissing the birthday boy! Carson would lay on the cement to get warm when he got out of the water and Sadie just kepting going over and kissing him for no reason, we all thought it was so cute!

Our family!

Cute little McKay decked out for the pool, he was so good and happy the whole time.

My Dad and Kyle
What a fun day, we can't wait for Cherry Hill and another water day with everyone!

1 comment:

Emily and Seth said...

What a fun day! All the kids look so cute. I love that picture of Sadie kissing Carson when we was laying on the cement.