Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our HOUSE!

Yesterday we closed on our house and it is now officially OURS!!! We are SO EXCITED, we LOVE IT!! We are so happy to have been able to have found a house we love in Kaysville because we like it so much here. We love the little neighborhood we will be moving into and our neighbor already called to see if we needed any help, I told Devin this and he said, "And that is why we are living in Kaysville, because everyone is so friendly!" We hope that if any of you are our direction that you will stop in and stay, we have 4 bedrooms now, so room for guests and we would love to have you come and stay! We will be doing some painting and a few other things, then we will be moving in mid March. I will post pictures once we get settled! I can't believe it's finally ours!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Congratulations! We will definitely come visit you when you are settled. Please let us know if we can help with moving or anything else. Love you!

Angela Dougherty said...

Yay!! Congratulations, that is SO exciting! I want to see the pictures! I know you're going to decorate beautifully, and it's going to make me very jealous. I can't wait to see them!

David and Jocelyn said...

How exciting! Congratulations! We can't wait to see it!

Brad and Emilee said...

YAY! That's great you guys! I feel so bad that I haven't called to see what's going on with the job and house hunting. I'm glad you guys are going to be sticking around. I want to see pics!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

Congrats that is soo exciting!!