Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July - A Wonderful Weekend!!

I love the 4th of July, it is one of my favorite holidays and this year we had a wonderful one! We were able to spend time with both of our families and have so much fun. Our fun included boating, swimming, eating, cousins playing, the parade, and fireworks; so many great memories!Sadie and I on the boat, Sadie loved her first boat ride. The faster Grandpa drove the boat the louder Sadie talked, she was loving it!
Devin, Darren, Sadie and Ryder, aren't they all so cute!

Grandpa and Camille driving the boat! Camille had been excited about riding the boat for weeks and she was even brave enough to ride the tube.

Devin slalom skiing, he did an awesome job and stayed up forever. June (devin's mom) kept saying look at his sweet skills, I was impressed! I went tubing with June and Azelynn which I will have fun memories of June standing up on the tube and then us all going in head first when I leaned forward a little too much! And then Devin and I tubing together and having fun figuring out how to not fly off, then skipping across the water when we eventually did!

Sadie looking adorable in her life jacket, what a cutie. This is my favorite picture from the weekend.

Camille and Sadie at the parade in my parents wagon, what fun girls.

The Smith crew at the parade (plus Carson and Dylan). My parents, Carson and our friends the Hansens were able to meet up with us for the parade. It was fun to all be together. Steve set up stadium seating in the back of his truck, it was perfect, thanks Steve for getting us wonderful seats.

Sadie and Devin at the parade, Sadie with her come-over sunscreen hair.

Sadie and Brynnley at the picnic at my parents house, looking so cute and patriotic!

We had a wonderful weekend and can't wait for the next time we can all be together!

1 comment:

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun, I love that picture of her on the boat. She looks so incredibly happy!