Monday, November 15, 2010

We Are Having a BOY!!

I know it has been forever since I posted on our blog, but life caught up with me and the blog kind of fell through the cracks! Hopefully here soon I will update, but for now I wanted to share our exciting news. I am expecting our second child and it is a BOY!!! I am 21 weeks along, he is due March 27th. In the ultrasound he looked healthy and happy. Sadie is excited about having a brother and we can't wait to meet our little guy. I am feeling great, I was a little sicker in the beginning this time, but at about 11 weeks I started to feel normal again. This pregnancy has definitely gone faster than with Sadie, but I think it is because I am trying to keep up with her and have less time to think about everything. I am feeling him move around and I can tell he is getting stronger everyday, Devin even felt him move the other day. We are just so excited to have another little one join our family!!

7 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. We love boys around here, I'm sure he'll keep you on your toes (as if Sadie doesn't enough!) Good luck with everything!

Natasha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! You sure kept that quiet. You know we don't communicate enough when you can keep a pregnancy a secret until 21 weeks! We're so happy for you!

Megan said...

I miss you and all your guts! I lost my phone and therefore your number... tragic! I'm so excited for you I can't stand it- congrats, congrats, congrats! Call me and lets get together <3, meg

Melissa said...

Yea!! Congratulations!! Ethan says "GREAT!" We're all excited for you here. I'm not sure we have your address. Are you friends with Dano on facebook? I need to make sure we keep in touch. Take good care of yourself. We sure love you all. Pass along our love to the grandparents! :)

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!! Congrats!!!

Emily and Seth said...

Congrats Heather! Hannah already told us you were expecting, but it's so exciting to hear you are having a boy!

Brooke said...

I finally remembered to look up your blog! so cute!