Monday, December 21, 2009

Slowly Catching Up!

I have been a bit behind on my blogging lately, but I am trying to catch up, so bear with me. I wanted to catch up on Thanksgiving and the fun activities we have done since then because I know there will be many Christmas pictures coming soon and I don't want to fall that far behind!
The weekend before thanksgiving Devin's youngest brother Sean got married and it was a wonderful day! We are so glad that Jean is part of our family now, we are glad that Sean found such a wonderful person to spend forever with. I was able to do the flowers and that is always fun. They got married in the Draper temple and it was a beautiful special ceremony. Then they had a luncheon and reception at the White Willow in Provo. It was fun to have the whole family together and watch Sadie run around and have fun with her cousins! It was a special day and we were grateful to be a part of it! Here are a few pictures from the day.

No comments: